We are very excited to announce the 28th season of The Promise! Our fall performance dates are Friday & Saturday evenings from September 2nd through October 29th, 2016
Our best seats go quickly, so be sure to reserve your seats now.
We sincerely thank you for choosing The Promise for your next group event! Download our group information package designed to aid you in planning your group trip to The Promise!
Group Ticketing Information
Group orders at The Promise are classified as 15 or more tickets purchased in one transaction.
|TYPE||Lower Reserved||Upper Reserved||General Admission
|Group (15+ Guests) Price/Ticket||$42||$37||$27|
- Groups of 15+ paid guests are eligible for an addional two complimentary show tickets.
- Ordained Clergy may receive two complimentary passes each with a clergy pass. (registration required)
- Advance reservations are highly recommended for group purchases.
- For your convenience, tickets may be emailed, mailed, or held at the will call window of the box office for the group leader.
- Brown Bag Dinners are available beginning at 6:30pm at an additional cost of $10 each.
- Dinners include a BBQ sandwich, chips, drink, and cookie.
- A guided backstage tour is offered after the performance for an additional cost of $5 per person.
- Pre show entertainment begins at 7:15 p.m., and the show starts at 8:00 p.m.
- Seating at the Texas Amphitheatre is stadium style seating for optimal viewing of our stage!
- Wide stairs with railings, and ramps for wheelchairs and scooters make for easy accessibility to all handicapped seating areas.
- Fall evenings can be warm, cool, or both in the same evening! We are in an outdoor venue. Please come dressed for the weather.
- No video taping, flash photography, or cameras with lighted viewfinders are permitted.
- No outside food or beverage are allowed. Concessions are available.
- There are no cash refunds for cancelled performances. If your performance is cancelled due to weather, patrons must keep their original ticket stub from that evening’s performance to exchange at the box office for replacement tickets. If tickets are held at will call, you may call the box office at 254-897-3926 to reschedule your reservation.
- There is a $10.00 per car parking fee at the Texas Amphitheatre. You may purchase a parking pass ahead of time, or pay cash at the gate. Buses will park free.