30 YEARS OFTHE PROMISE
The Promise Production: The Promise will be performed on Friday & Saturday evenings from August 24th through November 3rd in 2018. Upper and Lower Sections B/C/D are reserved seating. Sections A/E are General Admission (click on seating chart image for a larger view). Group Sales Discount of $10 per ticket applies to group orders of 15 or more. Also, $5 per ticket discounts for children, seniors and military/veterans. Special offers are available for evenings in September. Check the website regularly for details.
Additional Selections: After you choose your tickets, click “Continue Shopping” to add one or all of the following items, or look for the combo deals while ordering your tickets!
- The Promise Brown Bag Dinner – BBQ Sandwich, Chips, Drink of your choice, and Cookies for dessert! Your dinner comes wrapped up in a brown bag for your convenience! Dinners are $10 per person. Includes a 10% off voucher to be used in our gift shop.
- Parking – Parking at Texas Amphitheatre is $10 per vehicle. Buses and motorcycles park free
- Backstage Tours- get a behind the scenes glimpse of what it takes to make The Promise happen! $5 per person. Tours begin at 6:40 pm
- Show Cancellation Insurance: offers full refund in the event of cancellation by The Promise for any reason. $3 per ticket.
Ticket Purchases Are NON-REFUNDABLE. Reservations may be transferred to another date when arrangements are made 72 hours prior to the original performance date.
EVERY FRIDAY AUG. 31- SEPT. 28 WILL BE 2 TICKETS FOR THE PRICE OF 1 IN ALL SECTIONS!
We’re blessed to offer full time ministry staff a Clergy Pass, granting free admission to the holder and one guest to The Promise during the 2018 season. For more information, or to apply by phone, please call our box office at (254) 897-3926.
We sincerely thank you for choosing The Promise for your next group event! Download our group information package designed to aid you in planning your group trip to The Promise!
(ATTACH GROUP INFO HERE)
Our goal is to help make your trip enjoyable. The materials included in the group packet will help get you started. However, if you need more promotional materials sent to you, or if we can provide any assistance, please give us a call at 254-897-3926, or email us at email@example.com.
Group orders at The Promise are classified as 15 or more tickets purchased in one transaction. Groups of 15+ paid guests are eligible for an additional two complimentary show tickets. Advance reservations are highly recommended for group purchases, as our best seats go quickly.
- Cancellation Insurance is now available!
- Groups of 15+ paid guests are eligible for an addional two complimentary show tickets.
- Ordained Clergy may receive two complimentary passes each with a clergy pass. (registration required)
- Advance reservations are highly recommended for group purchases.
- For your convenience, tickets may be emailed, mailed, or held at the will call window of the box office for the group leader.
- Brown Bag Dinners are available beginning at 6:30pm at an additional cost of $10 each.
- Dinners include a BBQ sandwich, chips, drink, and cookie.
- Pre show entertainment begins at 7:15 p.m., and the show starts at 8:00 p.m.
- Seating at the Texas Amphitheatre is stadium style seating for optimal viewing of our stage!
- Wide stairs with railings, and ramps for wheelchairs and scooters make for easy accessibility to all handicapped seating areas.
- Fall evenings can be warm, cool, or both in the same evening! We are in an outdoor venue. Please come dressed for the weather.
- No video taping, flash photography, or cameras with lighted viewfinders are permitted.
- No outside food or beverage are allowed. Concessions are available.
- There are no cash refunds for cancelled performances. If your performance is cancelled due to weather, patrons must keep their original ticket stub from that evening’s performance to exchange at the box office for replacement tickets. If tickets are held at will call, you may call the box office at 254-897-3926 to reschedule your reservation.
- There is a $10.00 per car parking fee at the Texas Amphitheatre. You may purchase a parking pass ahead of time, or pay cash at the gate. Buses and motorcycles will park free.