General Ticket Information
Sections Orchestra, Reserved, and Mezzanine (left, center and right) are reserved seating. We also have general admission seating on the far right and left of these that is open for selected events.
Adult ticket prices range from $27 – $50, depending on the seating section you choose. See details for your selected event for seating sections and prices.
We do offer group discounts for adult tickts on groups of 15 or more and those are apploied automatically upon checkout.
- The Promise Brown Bag Dinner – BBQ Sandwich, Chips, Drink of your choice, and Cookies for dessert! Your dinner comes wrapped up in a brown bag for your convenience! Dinners are $10 per person.
- Backstage Tours – Get a behind the scenes glimpse of what it takes to make The Promise happen! Tour wristbands are $5 per person. Tours begin at 6:45 pm
- Show Cancellation Insurance: Offers a full refund in the event of cancellation by The Promise for any reason. $3 per ticket. Must be purchased at the time of initial ticket purchase.
Do you offer refunds? What happens if it rains?
Cash refunds are not offered on tickets, meals, or merchandise purchases. If you cannot attend a performance, please call us within 72 hours of your performance date, and we will be happy to move your reservation to another performance date, one time, free of charge.
You may also purchase show cancellation insurance to receive a full ticket price refund if the show is cancelled for any reason. This does not include the cost of transaction fees or the insurance itself. You must purchase show cancellation insurance at the time of your initial ticket purchase and the refund must be claimed within 118 days of purchase to be eligible.
Show Cancellation Insurance is $3 per ticket to all PROMISE produced events and productions.
In the event of a light rain or drizzle, the performance will continue until such time that inclement weather would force us to stop. We reserve the right to hold the show for up to 30 minutes to allow for weather to clear. No refunds will be given if the performance is able to complete Act 1. We will not make a final decision about show cancellation based on weather forecast until 1 hour before the show.
I received or won a certificate for tickets, How do I claim them?
We’re blessed to offer
We sincerely thank you for choosing The Promise for your next group event! Group orders at The Promise are classified as 15 or more tickets purchased in one transaction. Groups of 15+ paid guests are eligible for an additional two complimentary show tickets. Advance reservations are highly recommended for group purchases, as our best seats go quickly..
Download our 2021 Group Sales Form
I received a Complimentary Ticket card. Is this my ticket?
No. This is only a voucher redeemable for a ticket. You must call the box office to reserve your ticket. Please be sure to inform the box office staff that you are redeeming a voucher when you call to reserve. This card must be brought to the box office with the back portion filled out completely to exchange for your tickets.
Besides the Fall show what other events do you have?
Where do I park, and is there a charge?
Parking at Texas Amphitheatre is plentiful and now free
Are there restrictions on what I can bring?
Due to safety concerns, here is a list of restricted items.
- Aerosol cans
- Alcoholic beverages
- Animals (exception for certified service animals) – Please let us know in advance if you plan on bringing a service animal.
- Camera tripods and selfie sticks
- Coolers, thermoses or ice chests
- Distribution of unauthorized promotional or commercial material
- Food and beverages (Note: sealed, individual, plastic bottles of water are allowed – one per person)
- Fireworks, explosives or other incendiary devices
- Illegal substances
- Items that may be deemed a safety hazard or annoyance to participants or guests (balls, frisbees, balloons projectiles, horns, radios, bells, whistles, musical instruments, laser pointers, etc.)
- Open flames
- Weapons including knives, pepper spray, and handcuffs
Is my child old enough to attend a performance?
Do you have seating for patrons who are disabled?
Yes, The Texas Amphitheater offers handicapped seating in the back of thew Reserved Section and just below the Mezzanine The handicapped spaces are accessible by a ramp from the main entrances and offer an excellent view of the stage.
What time should I arrive for a performance of The Promise?
Parking gates at The Texas Amphitheater open 2 hours before the performance. Gates will open at 6:30pm for seating and the performance of The Promise will begin promptly at 8:00pm. All of these events are included in your ticket price.
What if I arrive late for a performance?
As a courtesy to our other patrons, latecomers may be held in the plaza area until 8:30pm, at which time they may take their reserved seats. Refunds are not offered, so please anticipate arriving ahead of time.
How long is the performance?
The approximate run time of The Promise is 2 hours and 45 minutes which includes a 15 minute intermission.
May I take photographs or record a performance?
We encourage our patrons to take photos or videos under 1 minute to share on social media using #GlenRosePassover. However, please do not be distraction to others by using flash, or lighted screens/viewfinders.
I would like to volunteer at The Promise. How do I get involved?
The possibilities are endless. You can help in the pre-production process or work during the show itself. We can put you on a mailing list to receive e-mail notices from the theater when we do clean-up or organizational days. You can usher and see the show for free. There is much more you can do, and we appreciate your ideas on ways you or others can pitch in. Call 254-897-3926 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your interests, and we will make sure that you are referred to the appropriate person.