General Ticket Information
Upper and Lower Sections B/C/D are reserved seating. Sections A/E are General Admission.
Adult ticket prices range from $30 – $45, depending on the seating section you choose. Please visit our online Box Office for seating sections and prices.
A discount of $10 per ticket applies to group orders of 15 or more. $5 per ticket discounts for children, seniors and military/veterans.
Tickets may be reserved by visiting our online Box Office or by calling 254-897-3926. You may also purchase tickets the evening of the performance at the ticket window based on availability.
- The Promise Brown Bag Dinner – BBQ Sandwich, Chips, Drink of your choice, and Cookies for dessert! Your dinner comes wrapped up in a brown bag for your convenience! Dinners are $10 per person.
- Parking – Parking at Texas Amphitheatre is $10 per vehicle. Motorcycles are $5. Buses and 15 passenger vans park free. Parking passes may be purchased in advance with your tickets or at the gate on the night of the show.
- Backstage Tours – Get a behind the scenes glimpse of what it takes to make The Promise happen! Tour wristbands are $5 per person. Tours begin at 6:45 pm
- Show Cancellation Insurance: Offers a full refund in the event of cancellation by The Promise for any reason. $3 per ticket. Must be purchased at the time of initial ticket purchase.
Do you offer refunds? What happens if it rains?
Cash refunds are not offered on tickets, meals, or merchandise purchases. If you cannot attend a performance, please call us within 72 hours of your performance date, and we will be happy to move your reservation to another performance date, one time, free of charge.
You may also purchase show cancellation insurance to receive a full ticket price refund if the show is cancelled for any reason. This does not include the cost of transaction fees or the insurance itself. You must purchase show cancellation insurance at the time of your initial ticket purchase and the refund must be claimed within 118 days of purchase to be eligible.
Show Cancellation Insurance is $3 per ticket to all PROMISE produced events and productions.
In the event of a light rain or drizzle, the performance will continue until such time that inclement weather would force us to stop. We reserve the right to hold the show for up to 30 minutes to allow for weather to clear. No refunds will be given if the performance is able to complete Act 1. We will not make a final decision about show cancellation based on weather forecast until 1 hour before the show.
I received or won a certificate that entitles me to tickets. What do I do?
We’re blessed to offer
Download our 2020 Group Sales Form
I received a Complimentary Ticket card. Is this my ticket?
No. This is only a voucher redeemable for a ticket. You must call the box office to reserve your ticket. Please be sure to inform the box office staff that you are redeeming a voucher when you call to reserve. This card must be brought to the box office with the back portion filled out completely to exchange for your tickets.
Will The Promise be performed any other time during the year? What other special events do you have?
Where do I park, and is there a charge?
Parking at Texas Amphitheatre is $10 per vehicle. Motorcycles are $5. Buses and 15 passenger vans park free. Parking passes may be purchased in advance with your tickets or at the gate on the night of the show.
Are there restrictions on what I can bring?
Due to safety concerns, here is a list of restricted items.
- Aerosol cans
- Alcoholic beverages
- Animals (exception for certified service animals) – Please let us know in advance if you plan on bringing a service animal.
- Camera tripods and selfie sticks
- Coolers, thermoses or ice chests
- Distribution of unauthorized promotional or commercial material
- Food and beverages (Note: sealed, individual, plastic bottles of water are allowed – one per person)
- Fireworks, explosives or other incendiary devices
- Illegal substances
- Items that may be deemed a safety hazard or annoyance to participants or guests (balls, frisbees, balloons projectiles, horns, radios, bells, whistles, musical instruments, laser pointers, etc.)
- Open flames
- Weapons including knives, pepper spray, and handcuffs
Is my child old enough to attend a performance?
Do you have seating for patrons who are disabled?
What time should I arrive for a performance of The Promise?
Parking at The Texas Amphitheater begins 2 hours before the performance. Gates will open at 6:30pm for seating and the performance of The Promise will begin promptly at 8:00pm. All of these events are included in your ticket price.
What if I arrive late for a performance?
As a courtesy to our other patrons, latecomers may be held in the plaza area until 8:30pm, at which time they may take their reserved seats. Refunds are not offered, so please anticipate arriving ahead of time.
How long is the performance?
The approximate run time of The Promise is 2 hours and 45 minutes which includes a 15 minute intermission.
May I take photographs or record a performance?
We encourage our patrons to take photos or videos under 1 minute to share on social media using #GlenRosePassover. However, please do not be distraction to others by using flash, or lighted screens/viewfinders.
I would like to give my time to help The Promise. How do I get involved?
The possibilities are endless. You can help in the pre-production process or work during the show itself. We can put you on a mailing list to receive e-mail notices from the theater when we do clean-up or organizational days. You can usher and see the show for free. There is much more you can do, and we appreciate your ideas on ways you or others can pitch in. Call 254-897-3926 or e-mail email@example.com with your interests, and we will make sure that you are referred to the appropriate person.