General Ticket Information
Upper and Lower Sections B/C/D are reserved seating. Sections A/E are General Admission. A discount of $10 per ticket applies to group orders of 15 or more. $5 per ticket discounts for children, seniors and military/veterans.
Ticket prices range from $30 – $45, depending on the seating section you choose. Please see the Buy Tickets tab for seating sections and prices.
Tickets may be reserved by visiting our online Box Office by clicking the Buy Tickets tab, or by calling 254-897-3926. You may also purchase tickets the evening of the performance at the ticket window based on availability.
Under General Ticket Information it should say “$5 off per ticket for seniors and military/veterans. Discounts for children, students and teens are available.
Additional Selections: After you choose your tickets, click “Continue Shopping” to add one or all of the following items, or look for the combo deals while ordering your tickets!
- The Promise Brown Bag Dinner – BBQ Sandwich, Chips, Drink of your choice, and Cookies for dessert! Your dinner comes wrapped up in a brown bag for your convenience! Dinners are $10 per person. Includes a 10% off voucher to be used in our gift shop.
- Parking – Parking at Texas Amphitheatre is $10 per vehicle. Motorcycles are $5. Buses and 15 passenger vans park free. Parking passes may be purchased in advance with your tickets or at the gate on the night of the show.
- Backstage Tours- get a behind the scenes glimpse of what it takes to make The Promise happen! $5 per person. Tours begin at 6:40 pm
- Show Cancellation Insurance: offers a full refund in the event of cancellation by The Promise for any reason. $3 per ticket. Must be purchased at the time of initial ticket purchase.
We’re blessed to offer
Download our Group Info Packet 2019
Will The Promise be performed any other time during the year?
Please visit our website frequently for other exciting events planned for The Texas Amphitheater in 2020.
Where do I park, and is there a charge?
Parking at Texas Amphitheatre is $10 per vehicle. Motorcycles are $5. Buses and 15 passenger vans park free. Parking passes may be purchased in advance with your tickets or at the gate on the night of the show.
Do you offer refunds? What happens if it rains?
I received or won a certificate that entitles me to tickets. What do I do?
What if I arrive late for a performance?
As a courtesy to our other patrons, latecomers may be held in the plaza area until 8:30pm, at which time they may take their reserved seats. Refunds are not offered, so please anticipate arriving ahead of time.
Are there restrictions on what I can bring?
Due to safety concerns, here is a list of restricted items.
- Aerosol cans
- Alcoholic beverages
- Animals (exception for certified service animals) – Please let us know in advance if you plan on bringing a service animal.
- Cameras with detachable lenses or attached lenses longer than 3 inches – cameras must be able to fit in a front shirt pocket (Camera policies are dictated by the artist and are subject to change on a show-by-show basis)
- Camera tripods, GoPros, and selfie sticks
- Coolers, thermoses or ice chests
- Distribution of unauthorized promotional or commercial material
- Food and beverages (Note: sealed, individual, plastic bottles of water are allowed – one per person)
- Fireworks, explosives or other incendiary devices
- Illegal substances
- Items that may be deemed a safety hazard or annoyance to participants or guests (balls, frisbees, balloons projectiles, horns, radios, bells, whistles, musical instruments, laser pointers, etc.)
- Large umbrellas
- Open flames
- Video cameras, GoPros, audio recording devices, and tripods
- Weapons of any kind, including guns, knives, pepper spray, handcuffs
Is my child old enough to attend a performance?
I received a Complimentary Ticket card. Is this my ticket?
No. This is only a voucher redeemable for a ticket. You must call the box office to reserve your ticket. Please be sure to inform the box office staff that you are redeeming a voucher when you call to reserve. This card must be brought to the box office with the back portion filled out completely to exchange for your tickets.
What time should I arrive for a performance of The Promise?
Parking at The Texas Amphitheater begins 2 hours before the performance. Seating will begin at 6:30pm for seating. Backstage tours begin at 6:40pm. Our Pre-Show entertainment will begin at 7:15pm, our new prologue begins at 7:50pm and the performance of The Promise will begin promptly at 8:00pm. All of these events are included in your ticket price.
How long is the performance?
The approximate run time of THE PROMISE is 2 hours and 45 minutes which includes a 15 minute intermission.
Do you have seating for patrons who are disabled?
May I take photographs or record a performance?
We encourage our patrons to take photos or videos under 1 minute to share on social media using #PromiseLive. However, please do not be distraction to others by using flash, or lighted screens/viewfinders.
I would like to give my time to help The Promise. How do I get involved?
The possibilities are endless. You can help in the pre-production process or work during the show itself. We can put you on a mailing list to receive e-mail notices from the theater when we do clean-up or organizational days. You can usher the night of a performance and see the show for free. There is much more you can do, and we appreciate your ideas on ways you or others can pitch in. Call 254-897-3926 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with your interests, and we will make sure that you are referred to the appropriate person.